Stingless Bee (Biroi) Pollen
This rare Pollen collected by Stingless Bees (Tetragonula Biroi) are unique in that it contains both pollen and propolis. Trigona specie are so small, that they compensate for their size the quality of pollen and propolis that they collect for food and for protection. The pollen tastes a bit sour and has gummy consistency (because of the propolis). A good source of multi-vitamins, boosts immune system and increases stamina. Our Trigona Pollen were not harvested from the wild, they were collected by managed trigona bees in clean, unpopulated mountains. This ensures that we do not rob the wild of its needed pollinators.
Bee pollen has been considered to have the following nutrients:
Vitamins: Provitamin A, B-1 Thiamin, B-2 Riboflavin, B-3 Nancin, B-5, B-6 Pyridoxine, B-12 (cyanocobalamine), Pantothenic acid, Vitamin C, F, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Vitamin K, Vitamin PP, Folic Acid, Choline, Inositol, Rutin.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Iron, Copper, Iodine, Zinc, Sulfur, Sodium, Chlorine, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Boron, Silica, and Titanium.
Other: Amino Acid, Carbohydrates, Fatty Acids, Enzymes & Co-Enzymes, Fats.
Bee Pollen contains at least 22 amino acids, 18 vitamins, 25 minerals, 59 trace elements, 11 enzymes or co-enzymes, 14 fatty acids, 11 carbohydrates and approximately 25 % protein. Bee pollen is extremely rich in carotenes, which are metabolic precursors of vitamin A. It is also high In B complex and vitamins C, D, E and Lecithin. Bee pollen contains over 50 % more protein than beef, yet its fat content is very low. It is also an excellent vegetarian source of protein typically possessing more of the essential amino acids, pound for pound, than animal proteins like meat, eggs, and dairy products.
Daily use of pollen also ensures an intake of the more obscure, yet essential trace minerals that may be lacking from commercially grown produce and are often not included in vitamin mineral supplements. Most of us are unaware that the nutrients supplied by cooked fruits, vegetables and meats are not considered fresh because their enzymes have been exposed to high heat. Even taking a multivitamin can't offer the superior nutrient array of raw and fresh food.
The Purported Health Benefits of Bee Pollen
If you take bee pollen, what are some of the health benefits you can expect, according to researchers? Well, the following are the main ones. They are:
- Increased libido. Bee pollen can help with this
- More intense sexual orgasms and more “delicious” or encompassing pleasure
- Facilitated weight loss — while it’s not a weight loss supplement, studies suggest it helps to equalize one’s weight and promote weight loss
- Improved energy levels. The enhancing of energy is where bee pollen has mainly made its reputation as a auper supplement or superfood. The main thing many touted about bee pollen was that it gave tangible energy. In his book, Bee Pollen, Dr. Kurt Donsbachid said legendary boxer Muhammad Ali used bee pollen as an energy supplement during the 70′s in preparation for his fights. Moreover, Olympic athletes in the 70’s and 80’s were reported by researchers like Carlson Wade to use it as well, including Russian athletes. If you are old enough to remember, in the 70′s, the Russians dominated international sports events. While this is not the lone reason for their dominance during that period, it certainly was complementary to their workout programs.
- Improved prostate. Some studies show bee pollen helps improve prostate health and even in the killing of cancer cells. I’ll bet you’ve not heard anything about this in the media, though, have you?
- The elimination of a possible deficit in vitamins and minerals needed by the body. Many people are simply not getting the right amount of vitamins and minerals they need on a daily basis. Dr. Linus Pauling said that a lack of proper vitamins in the body produces illness and disease. Bee pollen can help alleviate that for you. I can testify about this from personal experience
Are you an athlete or a “weekend warrior”? bee pollen can give an edge. Its natural endurance enhancing capabilities is enough of a reason for athletes to take it.
Chew 5 - 10 granules at least 30 minutes before breakfast.
- 145.00 Grams