Honey Propolis Soap
Honey in Milea All Organics Honey Propolis Soap helps to keep skin free of bacteria and washing away impurities. Honey benefits on skin are as follows:
- Antimicrobial – prevents the growth of certain bacteria
- Humectant or Hygroscopic – absorbs moisture from the air. Humectants are used in cosmetic products to help moisturize and smooth the skin. Honey does that naturally.
- Antioxidant – by destroying free radicals, antioxidants on the skin will help protect the skin from sun damage and help it look younger longer.
- Dry or Damaged Skin – because of its antioxidant and humectant properties, honey soap is great for dry or damaged skin.
- Acne – because of its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, raw honey helps kill bacteria that may cause acne and will help skin heal faster.
Propolis on the other hand is produced by bees to cover their hive & protect it from bacteria, & is used in this soap for its restorative benefits. This soap is helpful for inflamed & blemished skin but is also suitable for cracked heels & hands, athlete’s foot & problem skins in general.
net weight: 100g
- 168.00 Grams